Welcome to Black Armada's home page.
You'll find here Black Armada's latest releases, and more.
This website is still in development so it's a bit empty but it will be better in a few time.
Black Armada v 3.0.2 - 16/07/2008
- The game does not crash anymore when you reboot it.
- Black Armada is now playable on Linux, whoever there is still sound problems.
- The ship is now more visible in the second level.
- The ship's moves are now reduced by 25% when the laser is active.
- You can choose between two types of collision.
- The level 3 is now bigger.
- The game has now an introduction.
Level 3 01/07/2008
After three month without updates, a 3rd level is now available.
There is many changes for this level, enemies have now a trajectory more complex, although some enemies are able to aim the player.
- Music and sounds were Resampled.
- Scrolling speed is now variable.
- 3 new ennemis.
- 1 new boss.
- Level 3 is now playable.
Laser Mode - Black Armada v 0.2.5 - 23/03/2008
- Laser mode when fire button is pressed more than a second.
- New bomb in Laser mode.
- Power item's drop revised.
minor update of Black Armada - 15/03/2008
- The second boss is now a little harder
- Boss' fire disappear when he dies
- Interface optimization
- FPS increase
- Color changes of fires
You can now download game's sources.
Level 2 is available - 09/03/2008
A new version of Black Armada is now available. See next what's new.
- Sound loading optimization
- Positions optimization
- Memory optimization
New features :
- Enemy are now blinking when they are hit
- Menu "Warning" when a boss arrives
- Items dropped by a boss are now spread around with a different speed.
- Enemy's fire speed increased
- A Power-up appears when you died
- Levels managment
- The game has now two levels
- A new boss was added
- A new enemy was added
v0.14 Beta 29/02/2008
- The player's moves are now a bit slower
- The boss has now a life bar
- The player has more bombs
- Increase of the power of the bomb
- When you loose a life you loose 1/10 of your points
- The boss drop a cloud of items
- The boss is easier
- The mouse is hide in full screen
- better management of fps
- Music when you loose
- Music when you win
- Ending Music
v 0.11 beta 25/02/2008
- Message if you're dead or if you finnish the game
- Dicrease of First boss' pv
- A small gameplay review ( precision )
Black Armada v0.1 Beta 24/02/2008
You can finally download a runnable version of Black Armada Beta.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you see a bug.
Website Launchment 19/02/2008